I am honored to accept the nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Felicia at My Voyage Through Time. There is always something interesting and eclectic to find on her site. She’s always quick to respond and eager to share, and someone I’m grateful to have corresponded with because of the kindness and passion she represents.
THE VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD – Nominated by: http://myvoyagethroughtime.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/very-inspiring-blogger-award/
RULES FOR THIS AWARD
- …Thank the person who nominated you.
- …Share 7 things about yourself.
- …Pass the award to 7 nominees.
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
- Before Evernote, miniature sticky notes were in every pocket and compartment I own. I’m a list maker, what can I say?
- I constantly daydream and convince myself that some dreams are actually possible.
- I put myself into boxes, constantly categorizing who I am.
- I believe in past lives and sense my own.
- I’m incredibly impatient and stubborn.
- …but also a hopeless romantic, even if I have a cover as ‘one of the guys’
- Fear that I won’t live up to my expectations.
Here are my nominations for some of the blogs I have thoroughly enjoyed. I look forward to reading more and for the blogging companionship that has been so easy to find through such great people. Please make an effort to visit them all, it’s worth the trip.